Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Married Woman

My heart was beating as I walked up the front steps of the house. I went to ring the door bell, but hesitated for a second and looked around. It looked like any other house. Mini-van in the driveway, freshly cut lawn, flowerbeds. Just another piece of suburbia. Slowly, I reached up and pressed the doorbell. I could hear the bell resonating from inside the house, followed by a pleasant, feminine voice. “Coming,” she yelled from within. A few seconds passed before the door finally opened. Lisa gave me a big smile and invited me. “Nice to see you again,” she said with a smile as she brushed a strand of blonde hair from her face. “Likewise,” I returned, even though it had only been a few hours since I saw her last. She was still wearing the same clothes that she had been wearing when I met her for the first time earlier that day. Even though I guessed Lisa to be about 35 years old, if I had only seen her from behind, I wouldn't put her a day over 16. She was small, about 5 ' 2 by my estimation, with a tight little body and blonde shimmering hair. By the way she was dressed I wondered if maybe she had a teenage daughter that she borrowed clothes from. She had on a red GAP sweatshirt and a pair of grey sweatpants with the words “Juicy” written across the backside. She obviously took care of herself, since her skin was flawless and tanned, and her hair looked as though she could star in a shampoo commercial. And from my experience earlier that day, training her in the gym, I knew the rest of her body would put to shame most women half her age. “Did you find the place alright?” “Yeah, it wasn't too bad.” “Sorry, I haven't had a chance to change. I had to run and drop the kids off at a friends house.” “That's fine by me,” I answered. “You still look great.” Lisa flashed me a smile as she grabbed the front of my shirt and pulled me into the house. “I've been thinking about you all day,” she said as she led me up a flight af stairs. I walked behind her obediently, just staring at her perfect ass as we made our way up the stairs. We came to the top and she led me into a bedroom and closed the door. “Just make yourself comfortable and I'll be with you in a minute.” With that Lisa disappeared into another room leaving me alone in her bedroom. I walked over to the bed and kicked off my shoes, taking a seat. I looked around the room and noticed numerous pictures hanging on the walls. Most of them were of Lisa with her family. There were three kids in the most recent ones, with an oldest daughter that looked like the spitting image of her mother. There were also two younger ones, a boy and a girl that looked about the ages of 8 and 4, respectively. The man in the picture, I guessed was her husband and suddenly a feeling of guilt filled my body. Could I really do this? Could I fuck a married woman in her own house? As my thoughts drifted back to Lisa's firm little body and angelic face I answered my own question. Damn right I could! Suddenly, the bathroom door opened and Lisa walked out. My jaw hit the floor. She was wearing a little white lacy outfit that was almost completely transparent, complete with a pair of stockings and high heels. “Well?” she asked that placing one hand up on the door jamb and posing like an underwear model. “What do you think? “Come here and I'll show you.” I said that doing nothing to hide the growing bulge in my pants. With that Lisa started sauntering towards the bed, running her hands all over her body. “Do you like the outfit?” she asked. “My husband bought it for my birthday last month, but I haven't worn it yet. I wanted to save it for a special occasion.” She came up to me and stood between my legs, forcing my knees apart as I sat on her bed. I looked up into her sexy blue eyes and she stared down at me with a lustful look that made my body tingle. “Well, what have we here?” she said playfully, as she reached down and stroked my cock though my pants. Lisa then leaned in and put her mouth by my ear. I could feel her warm breath on my skin and I could smell her faint intoxicating scent as she whispered to me. “I really want to suck your cock.” I closed my eyes as Lisa peeled of my shirt and pushed me back onto the bed. She then climbed onto me, straddling my hips and placing her hands on either side of my head. Her hair was hanging down into my face as she lowered her lips to mine for the very first time. She tasted sweet and moaned a little as her tiny pink tongue darted around in my mouth. She also began to thrust her pelvis into my crotch, rubbing against my already engorged dick. As she pulled away, Lisa began planting kisses all the way down my chest the feel of her warm, wet lips and the gentle brushing of her hair on my skin was almost enough to make me explode. Slowly, agonizingly, she worked her way down until she was on her knees on the floor in front of me. She gave me a sexy smile as she reached up and unbuttoned my pants. With a quick yank, Lisa had my pants off and was working at fishing my dick out of my boxers. Soon I was completely naked with her hands resting comfortably on my thighs. “Tell me,” she said. “What?” I was a little confused. “Tell me what you want.” “I want you to suck me.” “Tell me to do it!” “Suck my cock!” Immediately, Lisa's head dropped and she sucked the tip of my dick into her warm little mouth. Her hands were still caressing my thighs as she an her tongue from my balls to the tip of my cock. “Uh oh,” she said teasingly, dabbing her finger against my tip, binging away a thin string of pre-cum. “What's this?” With a wicked grin, Lisa sucked it off of her finger and then swallowed up my cock once again. Gently, she wrapped one hand around my shaft and stroked me as her lips glided effortlessly up and down my wet skin. “Do you like having your balls licked?” she asked that after popping my cock from her mouth once again. “Yes.” “Tell me.” “Lick my balls.” “Call me names.” “What do you mean?” “Call me a slut.” At that moment, I was wondering why I hadn't been with an older woman before. This was amazing! “Lick my balls you dirty slut!” Her hand continued to stroke me as her nimble little tongue danced around my balls, bathing them in her sweet saliva. “You…have…such…a….beautiful….cock,” she said between licks. “Suck it then.” I was beginning to get a little more adventurous. Lisa smiled and wrapped her luscious lips around me once again, this time sucking harder than before. I placed a hand on the back of her head to encourage her to go faster. I couldn't believe I was getting a blowjob from a woman more than a decade older than me. Lisa was moaning around my cock and slurping loudly, when I felt my cum begin to boil. My body tensed and I grabbed her head with both hands holding her firmly in place as the first shot blasted the back of her throat. She looked up into my eyes, as she greedily sucked my juices down as fast as I could produce them. My body was writhing as she continued to suck down every drop of my cum. “That was amazing.” I exclaimed as Lisa let my dick fall from her mouth and licked her lips. “Your turn,” she said that standing to take off her panties. As she slid them down her smooth legs, her cute little pussy came into view. She had a thin line of blonde hair, and nothing else. Just the way I like it. She then bent over, placing her hands on her dresser, sticking her ass out for me to admire. “What are you waiting for?” she asked looking over her shoulder. “Get on your knees and lick my pussy.” I was a little taken with Lisa's straightforward attitude, but it turned me on to no end. I fell to my knees and soon found myself face to face with her beautiful ass. I could smell her intoxicating scent as I inched my way forward. I ran my hands up her tanned thighs and over her smooth ass, as I leaned in and touched my tongue to her swollen pussy lips from behind. “Don't worry,” she said with a giggle. “You won't break it.” With no further encouragement needed, I dove, stuffing her pussy full of my tongue. Lisa a gave a shriek and bucked forward, but I held fast on her hips and pulled her right back onto my hungry mouth. I was tasting her pussy juices on my tongue and staring right into her little pink asshole, wondering if she might like some attention there as well. “Oh my god!” she exclaimed. “Lick it! Lick my fucking pussy!” My tongue traveled to every inch of her little wet cunt as I slipped a finger inside her. She was so wet, I could feel her juices running down my hand. Feeling, particularly nasty, I pulled the my fingers out of her convulsing body and sucked them dry. I then went to play with her clit, but found her fingers already fast at work there. With that I pushed my wet digits back into her hole and licked my way up to Lisa's delicious looking ass. “Ooooo,” she cooed as my wet tongue touched her sensitive pink ring. “Do you like that?” I asked that taking short laps at her asshole. “Fuck yes! Stick your tongue right up my asshole!” Spreading her cheeks wide, I did my best to shove my tongue inside her as she continued her whorish talking. “Do it! Fuck! Lick that asshole baby! Eat my fucking ass!” Once her asshole was wet with my own saliva, I moved back to her pussy and sucked at her engorged lips. Lisa reached back and offered me a finger. I took her tiny finger into my mouth and sucked, tasting her pussy once again. Then, I watched in pure lust as Lisa pulled her finger from my mouth and slipped it into her own asshole. I could see her tight muscular ring hugging her slender digit as she pulled it in and out. I eagerly stuffed two of my own fingers into her sopping wet cunt and began licking her finger as is slipped in and out of her ass. I even pulled her hand away, and sucked her finger, getting it nice and wet before prompting Lisa to return it to her sweet butt hole. “You're a dirty boy”, she said that standing up. “I like that.” She pulled her finger out again and sucked it herself, before propping one leg up on the bed and pushing her fingers into both holes. “Do you want to get really nasty?” she asked that staring at me with her sultry ice blue eyes. I nodded. “My husband will be home soon, so I can't let you fuck my pussy today. If he wants to have sex, he'll notice your cum inside me.” I wa a little bit disappointed until I heard what Lisa said next. “But you can….” Lisa crawled onto the bed and spread her ass cheeks. “… fuck me in my teeny-tiny asshole.” My eyes widened at the thought. “Would you like that?” I was a little unnerved at the thought of Lisa's husband coming home, but I was beyond all when it came to the prospect of fucking this gorgeous woman in the ass. With a smile, I joined her on the bed. “Go gentle at first,” she cautioned. “It's been years since I've done this.” I agreed as I spit into my hand and began lubricating my cock. Lisa did her own job of lubricating, by sliding her finger into her wet pussy and then rubbing her juices around and inside her asshole. “Okay baby,” she moaned. “Fuck my tight little asshole.” I put my dick against her tight little knot and pushed. To my surprise, Lisa's ass opened quite freely and the head of my cock popped inside. “Ohhhhh, Yessss,” she hissed. “It feels soooo good.” Lisa buried her face in her pillow as she pushed her hips backward, forcing her asshole to swallow the entire length of my cock. “I'm such a whore! , I'm such a whore! , I'm such a whore! , I'm such a whore! ,” she hissed rapidly as my meat invaded her smooth, tight tunnel. “I'm such a fucking whore!!!!” she suddenly screamed, as she butted her ass back against my thighs. causing my balls to slap her pussy lips. I grabbed Lisa's hips and held them firmly as I fucked her ass a little harder. She was beginning to buck so wildly, I didn't think I could hold her steady. I admired the sight before me. Her pert little ass framing my cock as it plunged in and out of her butt hole, her thin waist dipping low, and her head buried in her bed, her hair a tangled sweaty mess. “Harder you bastard!” she yelled. “Treat me like dirty fucking whore! Shove your big cock in my fucking shithole!!!” I was a little taken with the crudeness of Lisa's vulgar pillow talk, but I had to admit it turned me on even more. As I planted my cock deep in her bowels, I reached out and grabbed a handful of her honey blonde hair, yanking her head up. “You like that slut?” I asked. “You like it hard in the ass?” “Yessssss! Fuck me! Make me cum!” I brought a hand down on her ass hard, sending a resounding “slap” throughout the house. “Oh Fuck yes!!!” she screamed at the top of her lungs! “I wondered if the neighbors might hear. “Slap!” “Fuccccckkkkkkkkk, I'm coming!!!!!!” Lisa bit into her pillow, and clawed at the sheets as her orgasm racked her tiny body. I continued fucking her, relentlessly pounding my dick into her ass as she came. “I'm going to cum,” I muttered, giving her a final slap on the ass. “Cum in my asshole baby!! I want to feel it!!” That did it. With one final thrust, I spewed a massive load of hot cum into Lisa's dirtbox as she lay writhing beneath me. I could feel the muscles of her anus, convulsing and squeezing my cock as if milking the cum from my balls. Once I was drained, I pulled free and slumped down on the bed. Lisa just lay there, her ass propped up in the air, moaning softly. It was then that I the downstairs door open. Lisa looked over at me. “My husband!” I sat up frantically. “What the fuck are we going to do?” Lisa jumped up and pulled her panties onto her legs. “Over there,” she directed. “The closet.” I looked over. The closet was situated right next to the bed, only about two feet away. I hopped over the bed, my flaccid cock bouncing freely in the air, and slid the door of the closet open. Quickly I climbed inside, as Lisa gathered up my clothes. I could hear her husband making his way up the stairs. Lisa tossed the clothes in after me and promptly slid the door shut, locking me inside. It was completely dark, with the exception of a few beams of light allowed in a numerous slits in the door. I held my breath and peered through the slits as Lisa did her best to fix herself up. The last moment, she jumped on the bed just as the bedroom door opened. “Why is this door closed?” her husband asked as he walked inside to see his wife laying on the bed dressed in lingerie. “Hi baby,” Lisa said coyly, laying seductively on the bed. I looked the man standing there. He was large, and dressed in a police uniform. “Just great,” I thought. “Well, this is a surprise”, he said with a smile. “Where are the kids?” “At a friend's house,” Lisa replied. The man started walking over towards the closet, when Lisa sat up and grabbed him by the arm. “Come here,” she said that pulling him onto the bed. “What's got into you?” he asked that as Lisa started undoing his shirt. “It just made me so horny to put on this outfit for you,” she lied. “And I want you now.” “Okay, just let me hang up my uniform,” he said sitting up and reaching for the closet door. I cringed. This was it. “No!” Lisa said that pulling him back down to the bed and straddling his body. “Leave it.” I peered through the cracks and saw a tiny wet spot forming in the ass of Lisa's panties. I knew it was my cum, dripping from her freshly fucked ass. My dick began to stir. Lisa pulled off her husband's shirt and tossed it aside as she kissed him passionately. I hoped he wouldn't notice the taste of my cum on his wife's lips. He finally gave in returned her kiss, reaching up and groping at her breasts through her little lacy bra. Lisa reached down and started undoing his pants. “What the hell is she doing?” I wondered to myself. Then it hit me. She was going to fuck her husband right there in front of me! “Mmmm, baby,” she moaned. “How long has it been.” Her nimble hands fished his cock from his pants, although my view was partially obstructed by Lisa's body. In a few seconds she had her husband totally naked on the bed and was pulling off her panties for the second time that day. He reached down and began to play with his wife's pussy as the two resumed their passionate kiss. “Damn Lise,” he said. “You're pretty wet.” “I got pretty turned on while I was waiting for you,” she replied. As I watched the scene unfold before me, I barely noticed my hand wrapping around my cock, which was still wet with cum. Lisa positioned herself over her husband's dick and lowered herself down slowly, impaling her wet pussy. Right away, he started pumping upwards into Lisa's cunt, sending her little body bouncing up and down. The pair had their feet facing me, on a slight diagonal so I had a pretty good view. Then I saw it. A tiny rivulet of cum was leaking out of Lisa's asshole, as her husband pulled at her ass cheeks. Slowly, but surely it made its way downwards towards the man's thrusting cock. Lisa must have noticed it too, because she suddenly reached back and stopped its flow with her finger. Turning her face to the side she looked back towards my hiding place and gave a smile. She then brought the finger to her mouth and sucked it clean as she buried her face in the sheets, pretending to moan. “Oh fuck Lisa, I'm cumming!” the man groaned as he pulsed and poured his seed into her pussy. After only about a minute of sex, it was no wonder Lisa looked for action elsewhere. Lisa leaned down and kissed her husband. “That was great honey,” she said. “Now why don't you go have a shower and I'll clean up in here. Then we can go out to dinner.” The man agreed and slowly got up. With his cock swinging, he made his way to the bathroom and closed the door. As soon as the sounds of running water could be heard, Lisa bolted over to my hiding place and slid the closet door open. “That was fucking close!” I said bursting out of the closet. “I'm outa here!” “Not so fast lover,” Lisa said with a wicked grin. “What's this?” Lisa reached out and touched my rock hard dick. “Well I…I mean I was watching and…” Suddenly Lisa dropped to her knees. “What the fuck are you doing?” I asked frantically. “Your husband is just in there!” “Don't worry,” she cooed. “He always takes long showers after work.” She didn't care that her husband was taking a shower in the next room. Nor did she care that my cock had just been inside her ass. Lisa grabbed me by the shaft and swallowed me down so far that my balls were mashed against her chin. I looked down and could see her husband's cum dripping from her pussy down onto the carpet at her feet. With one hand, she reached down and stuffed two fingers into her dripping cunt. She then took her other hand away and slid a finger into her ass, which was wet with my jism. I reached down and grabbed Lisa's head with both hands and began fucking her face, since I knew that's what she wanted. Her fingers in her drenched pussy were making a sloshing sound as they plunged in and out, which complimented the slurping of her lips around my cock. Then Lisa pulled her cum-wet finger from her ass and placed it against the opening of my asshole. She looked up into my eyes as she pushed it, slick with my own cum, up into my ass. I shook violently and grabbed her head, plunging my cock into her throat as it erupted hot cum. Lisa moaned like a whore and slurped down my load as she sawed her finger in and out of my ass. I blasted even a bigger load than before, filling her mouth completely, before pulling away. Lisa looked up me in admiration, opening her mouth to show me my cum before closing her lips and swallowing it down. “Ahhhh,” she said that licking her lips just as the shower stopped. “Oh shit!” she cursed, trying to lick up any stray drops of cum. I quickly collected up my clothes and bolted from the room. I paused briefly downstairs to dress and then quietly slipped out the front door. And then I ran, vowing to never get involved with a married woman again. “Okay,” I explained. “Just like this.” The woman on the bench in front me struggled clumsily to lift the bar from her chest. Normally I'd be staring constantly at her perky tits, and drooling over her spandex covered ass, but my mind was elsewhere. “Good Cindy,” I continued. “One more time.” The girl struggled out one last rep before I took the bar and placed it back on the rack. “Well that's it for today. Same time tomorrow?” “Sure,” Cindy said that sitting up and wiping a bead of sweat from her brow. “Wow, that was hard.” “Don't worry. You'll get used to it.” I looked at my watch. 12:14. I was supposed to meet my girlfriend, Erin, at a coffee shop down the street in 6 minutes. “Well, Cindy, I have to get going, so if you don't have any questions I'm out of here.” Cindy shook her head and headed for the locker room, saying a quick goodbye. I turned and headed for the staff room. If I was late again, Erin would kill me! especially since I had been so late for dinner the night before. She would have been even more pissed, however, if she had known that the reason I was late was because I was fucking another woman in the ass! After grabbing my wallet, I was heading out the door when I ran into someone very familiar. “Well hello there,” Lisa said cheerfully. She looked fantastic, with a medium length beige skirt, slit right up the side and a loose fitting white blouse. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail, which bobbed to and fro as she talked. “H. .hi,” I stammered. “What are you dong here?” “Actually I came to see you.” “Oh really? And why is that?” “Well, I came to see if you wanted to go to lunch.” “Actually, I'm on my way to lunch right now. With my girlfriend.” “Well, when I said lunch, I didn't actually mean lunch. what I meant to say was…Would you like to ass fuck me in the back seat of my mini-van.” My eyes widened in disbelief. “So what do you say?” Lisa reached out and traced her finger down my chest. “I. I can't. My girlfriend is waiting…” “Oh it won't take long,” she replied calmly. “I really can't. I promised…” Lisa grabbed me and pulled my face to hers. “Let me ask you something baby,” she whispered. “Have you ever had your ass licked before?” A few seconds later Lisa was leading me into the alleyway behind the gym, where her mini-van was parked. How could I resist? “Get,” she commanded, giving me a playful slap on the ass. I slid the heavy door open and climbed into the van. Lisa got in behind me and shut the door. I sat down nervously, noticing a car seat on the seat beside me. “Not there,” Lisa said. “The back seat. There's more room.” She climbed in behind me, brushed a few Barbie dolls and other toys off the seat and beckoned me to join her. I climbed around to sit beside my irresistible enchantress as Lisa placed a hand on my leg. My cock was already hard, and she could feel it growing down my pant leg. “Well, it looks like someone is happy to see me,” she said with a sexy smile. I leaned to kiss her, but she pushed me back. “Uh uh,” she warned. “Give me that cock!” Lisa tugged at my pants, freeing my dick and had it in her mouth before my pants were even around my hips. She moaned around my shaft as her hands struggled to yank my clothes off. She looked up at me as she pulled my pants down around my ankles, deepthroating my cock as she placed a knee on the tussled pile of clothes under her. As she held them down, I pulled my feet up, freeing myself completely. I must admit it felt kind of weird, to be totally naked from the waist down in such a public place, especially since Lisa was fully clothed. She prompted me to lay down on the seat as she knelt on the floor of the van between my legs. She then placed one of my legs up on the top of the seat, spreading me wider. “Now it's time for me to fulfill my part of the deal,” she said with a slutty grin. I laid my head back and closed my eyes as Lisa lowered her head between my legs. I could feel her nimble fingers rubbing my balls and holding my cock up against my stomach as her tongue snaked its way down my taint to my asshole. I almost fainted when I felt it. Her warm, wet tongue touching my most private area, stabbing softly at my puckered rosebud. Running in small circles, teasing, taunting me. I was in heaven. Lisa lifted her head. “Does it feel good?” “You fucking bet it feels good!” I responded. “And I'm only getting started.” With that she dropped back down and poked her little pink tongue back against my asshole as her hand started to slowly stroke my shaft. I actually had to stop her, since I felt as if I would cum. She just went back to work, wrapping her lips around my hole, stabbing with her tongue as she moaned. “Mmm,” she moaned as she pressed her tongue hard against me. “I'm such a whore.” “Yes,” I groaned back. “You're my fucking whore! My little asslicking whore!” I was totally overcome with ecstasy, and she had barely even touched my cock yet! “Mmmmm, I want my tongue in your ass,” she moaned again as she grabbed my cock in her tiny delicate hand. She then pursed her lips around my hole and pushed her tongue up inside me. I could feel her wet little tongue snaking its way into my asshole as her hand gave my cock a few easy strokes. That was all it took as my dick erupted hot cum all over my chest. Luckily, I managed to pull my shirt up in time as the warm fluid splashed against my naked skin, and pooled around the shallow creases formed by my abdominal muscles. “Aww,” Lisa said that pouting her lips. “Now you what are we going to do?” To my surprise, however, my dick barely softened at all. I was still horny and ready to fuck Lisa's ass right away. “I forgot the lube, so we'll have to make do,” she explained that pulling her skirt up over her hips. To my amazement, she wasn't wearing any panties at all. She then crawled up my torso, licking my cum from my stomach and chest, tickling my skin with her tongue. Once she had collected a fair amount, she turned and knelt down on the seat with her ass facing me. She then spit the cum into her hand and proceeded to smear it along her ass crack. I had never seen such a dirty scene before. Not even in porn movies! Lisa looked back into my eyes as she stuffed the white jism into her asshole, sliding two fingers in and out. I licked my lips and lubricated my cock with spit as I watched the nasty scene before me. Once her ass was nice and wet with my cum, Lisa pulled her fingers out and sucked them dry. I was about to crawl over to her, when she ordered me to sit up in the middle of the seat. I did as I was told, sitting there with my cock back at full attention. Lisa then straddled my hips, with her back to me, and slowly lowered herself down. I reached down and guided my dick to her asshole as she descended. It pressed firmly against her tight rosebud, and then slipped inside her cum-coated butt hole. Lisa was breathing deeply as she continued lowered herself, inching my cock further up her ass. I watched in amazement as her impossibly tight hole swallowed me to the hilt. She nestled down into my lap, with my cock firmly embedded in her ass, and leaned back. I placed my hands on her hips and kissed her neck. I could smell the faint scent of perfume and could hear Lisa moaning softly as she began to gyrate her hips. She wiggled her ass around on my cock as she reached down to gently rub my balls. Her other hand, she brought up and grabbed the back of my head so that we were cheek to cheek. “I fucking love your cock in my ass baby!” she hissed as she continued to gyrate her little hips. “I love the way it feels inside me. it makes me so wet to be such a slut!” I pressed up a little, trying in vain to force my dick farther up her tight little hole. “Oooh,” she cooed. “That's it, baby. Fuck my ass. Fuck my tight little asshole!” Lisa then leaned forward, grabbing onto the seat in front of us. She gasped as she lifted her body off of mine. I could see my dick slowly emerging from her tight little tunnel as she rose. She went up until my cock was almost free, then giggled as she squirmed around a bit, clenching her asshole around the head of my dick. Then down she came, faster than before, sucking me back into her nasty little hole. “How does it look baby?” she asked. “Do you like to see your cock sliding in and out of my ass?” “It looks so fucking good,” I groaned with pleasure. “Does it look nice and nasty?” Lisa lifted herself again. “Yes. It's so fucking nasty. You're so fucking nasty!” She giggled as she came back down, squeezing her anus around my shaft. “That's right baby,” she moaned. “I'm a nasty little whore. And I'm all yours, so fuck my asshole good then send me back to my husband.” I grabbed Lisa's hips and lifted her into the air, slamming her back down. “Oh fuck yes!!” she shouted. I did it again, and Lisa began frantically fingering her pussy. “Yes baby! Fucking use me! Fuck my asshole like the slut I am!!” As I lifted her and pulled her back down onto my waiting cock, I began to thrust upwards as well, slamming her hard, sending a loud “smack” echoing throughout the van each time. “Oh my god!” she yelled. “Fuck me! Fuck my dirty little shithole!!” Lisa was getting kind of loud so I reached around and shoved two fingers into her dripping wet pussy. I then brought them to her mouth and forced them between her lips as I continued grinding into her ass. She sucked them hungrily, moaning all the while with my cock in her ass. The she screamed. Her orgasm shook the van as she howled with my finger in her mouth. Roughly, I clamped my hand around her mouth and fucked her even harder. She made a wheezing sound as the lust overtook her. Her body trembled and twitched. Her asshole clenched and unclenched around my shaft. I knew it wouldn't be much longer. “Don't…cum…in…my…ass,” Lisa said between pants. “I want you in my mouth!” With that Lisa dismounted, pulling her well-fucked asshole off my engorged cock and dropped to her knees. She didn't hesitate at all as she took the thing into her parched mouth. her hand furiously pumped as her lips slid up and down my shaft, dying to taste my cum. i grabbed a handful of Lisa's hair and squeezed hard as the first shot was fired. As soon as she could taste it, she began moaning, sucking harder on my tip. Stream after stream of the hot liquid fired against the back of Lisa's throat and she sucked it all down as if was her last meal. Even when I was completely spent, she licked and sucked at my cock until it withered down to almost nothing. “Thanks babe,” she said. “I needed that.” I panted as I struggled to pull my pants up in the tight confines of the back seat. Lisa just pushed her shirt back down and straightened her hair in the mirror. I finished undressing, before taking my leave. Lisa gave me a long deep kiss and a pat on the ass as I stepped out of the van. I looked around quickly, hoping nobody had heard the commotion. After a quick glimpse at my watch I was off and running. I arrived at the coffee shop ten minutes late. I saw Erin sitting at a corner table with arms crossed and a pissed off look on her face. “And where were you?” she asked angrily. “Sorry baby, “I pleaded. “I got kind of…hung up at work.” “You promised.” “Sorry, but I had this client that was all up my ass about something.” I smiled to myself at the truth of what I had just said. “Whatever. Can we please just order? I'm starving.” “Whatever you say baby.” “Oh yeah, baby,” Erin moaned. My tongue lapped at her clit as my finger slid easily in and out of her little wet pussy. I was eating my girlfriend's pussy, but I was thinking of Lisa. “Mmmm, yeah.” Her moans were encouraging, but it just wasn't the same as Lisa's filthy talk. Erin began running her hands through my hair just like she always does when I go down on her. Pulling my slick finger from her hole I lowered it to her puckered ass and rubbed it lightly. She made no objections so I began to press a little harder. “Damon, what are you doing?” Erin's voice stopped me cold. “Just relax,” I said softly. “You'll like it.” “I don't think so,” she said firmly, pushing my hand away. “How would you like it if I stuck a finger up your ass?” My thoughts drifted back to that night with Lisa, when she fingered my ass while she sucked my cock. The feeling had been incredible, especially since her husband had been in the house at the time. “Well, I'll make you a deal.” I said that sitting up. “You can play with my ass if I can play with yours.” “Ugh, don't be gross!” Erin spat, slapping me on the arm. “Is that what you really want?” “I just thought we might try to spice things up.” “Oh, so now I'm boring??” “That's not what I said. I just…” “Maybe you should just leave!” Erin pulled the blankets up to cover her naked body and rolled over. I breathed a a deep sigh in frustration. “Fine,” I said that getting up and grabbing my shirt. Without another word, I walked out of the room. As I shut the door, I could hear Erin crying softly to herself. I thought about going back, but I was tired and had to work at 6 am the next day. I knew that if I went back in there, I'd be up all night talking, and I just wasn't in the mood. * * * * * I was awakened at by the sound of the phone. I sat up and looked over at the clock. “Three fifteen?” I muttered as I rubbed my eyes. I figured it was just Erin calling to apologize, so I took my time getting out of bed and walking over to where I had last tossed my phone. “Hello,” I said groggily. “Hey lover,” a sultry voice answered. “Lisa?” “That's right. I hope I didn't wake you.” “Well, actually you did.” “Sorry sweetie, but my hubby just ran out on a call and I was wondering if you'd like to come on over.” I ran my hand through my tussled hair, trying not to yawn. “But it's 3 am?” “What can I say? I'm horny.” “I don't know if I can,” I countered. “I have to work at six.” “Well that's too bad,” Lisa replied, her voice dripping with mock pity. “I guess I'll just have to find some other hot young stud to satisfy me from now on.” My head dropped. I knew I couldn't say no to this woman. “Okay, I'll be there. But what if your husband comes home? I don't want another ordeal like last time!” “Don't worry. His normal shift is at five anyway, so we won't be coming back home. Just hurry up and get that fine ass of yours over here! I want to get some good fucking in before the kids wake up.” * * * I wrapped my coat around me tightly in defense of the cold wind, as I stepped out of my car and made my way down the street towards Lisa's house. I hadn't even reached the front steps, when the door opened. “Hurry, get,” Lisa whispered. “I don't want any neighbor seeing you here.” I leaped up the steps into the house as Lisa shut the door. She was wearing only a bathrobe, and had somehow found the time to take a shower, as her hair was still wet. I shivered as I took off my coat. “Awww, poor baby. Are you cold?” Lisa asked through pouting lips. “Here. Let my warm you up.” With that Lisa shoved her hand into my pants, grasping my cold balls with her warm soft hands. “Oooo, It must be cold out there,” she said with a smile. I returned her smile as she pulled me into the kitchen and proceeded to drop to her knees. “Aren't we going to go to the bedroom?” I asked as Lisa yanked my pants down to the floor. “Uh uh,” she answered, cupping my balls in her tiny hands. “I don't want to wake the kids.” She then leaned in and covered both my shrunken balls and flaccid cock with her mouth. She felt so warm on my cold flesh, I threw my head back and gasped. Lisa let out a giggle and worked her soft lips and tongue over my dick. Immediately, it began to grow in her mouth. I could feel my cock filling with blood as her hands roamed my balls and ass. I placed a hand in her wet hair and encouraged her to suck me faster. Lisa did as I asked that bobbing her pretty little face back and forth, swallowing up my cock with each time. I then grabbed her tiny hand and guided it to my ass. If Erin wouldn't play with my ass, then I was sure Lisa would! Lisa smiled up at me from around my dick and began running her fingertip around my asshole. I smiled back, encouraging her to go farther. Looking up into my eyes, she then inserted her finger into her mouth sucking it as if it was a cock. Lisa then replaced the finger with my dick once again and returned her finger to my ass. I moaned at the feeling of her little wet finger sliding into my ass. She had it in all the way up to the knuckle, before she began sawing it in and out. “That feels so fucking good!” I moaned. Lisa said nothing, but just kept on sucking me as she finger-fucked my asshole. I was getting more and more turned on. Here I was in this woman's house with her children asleep upstairs, as she sucked my cock and fingered my asshole! I was in heaven, but I wanted more. “You little slut,” I said firmly, grabbing her by the hair and pulling her mouth off my dick. Lisa just looked up at me with lust filled eyes, clenching her teeth as she continued sliding her finger into my ass. “You like being a whore don't you?” “Yes!” she hissed. “Then show me what a whore you can be!” With that I turned around and reached back grabbing Lisa's head, pulling it into my ass. “Oh yes!!!” she gasped through muffled lips as she buried her face in my backside. “You know what I like baby. Tell me what to do!” “Lick my asshole you dirty little slut! That's what you want isn't it?” “Mmm Hmmm,” she moaned contentedly as she covered my asshole with her tiny mouth. I put one of my feet up on Lisa's kitchen table to give her better access and grabbed a fist full of her wet hair. It seemed the rougher I was, the more turned on she got. She was now moaning uncontrollably as her little nimble pink tongue stabbed at my sensitive asshole, sending shivers racing through my body. With one hand, I pulled her face harder into my ass, and with the other I reached down to grab my engorged cock. I began to stroke it as Lisa's tongue writhed and licked at my hole. My hand beat faster as I felt her trying to push her tongue inside me. Suddenly, my ass clenched tight as a deluge of hot cum spilled from the end of my cock all over Lisa's kitchen table. I grated my teeth in pleasure as my hips bucked and jolted, my hand beating furiously. As I squeezed out the last of my juices from the end of my dick, Lisa's tongue flickering ceased and she sat back on her knees, smiling up at me. I turned to face her, breathing heavily. “Come here whore!” I demanded, lifting Lisa to her feet. She bit her lip in excitement, and I knew I was striking the right cords with her tonight. In one motion, I yanked her bathrobe off and tossed it aside. Grabbing her wrist with one hand I forcefully twisted it behind her back, as I took hold of her hair with the other. I then pushed her up to the table and bent her over, forcing her face down to the cum covered surface. “Show me what kind of whore you are!” I demanded. “Lick up my cum you dirty little cumslut!” With that I forced her cheek down into a large pool of my jism. “Oh yes!” Lisa moaned as her little tongue flicked out, licking at my cum. I continued to rub her face in my juices as my cock started to regain it former state. “Lick it all up. That's it.” Lisa was lapping at the cum covered table like a hungry cat, moaning all the while. I tightened my grip on her hair and positioned my cock at the entrance to her hole. It then occurred to me that I had not been inside Lisa's pussy even though I had fucked her twice already. I then yanked her head back as I shoved my dick inside her damp hole. “Oh fuck yes!” she moaned as my shaft quickly traveled up her little tight pussy. “Fuck me with your cock! Fuck my dirty little cunt!” I rammed into her as I pushed her face back to the table. She quickly resumed licking, hissing quietly to herself between licks. “I'm such a whore! I'm such a fucking whore!” My thighs were slapping hard against her ass, and Lisa's head bounced forward and back as she tried in vain to suck up the remaining cum on the table. With one more thrust, I pulled her cum covered face up to mine. “Do you like my cum you dirty fucking slut? “I whispered into her ear. “Yes! I love it! I love being your slut! Your whore! I'm your fucking whore! Now fuck me!” Back down she went, as my cock buried itself in her depths. I could feel her muscles convulsing and contracting, as if trying to pull me deeper. Each slap of my thighs on her ass resonated throughout the quiet house, and was accompanied by Lisa's quiet, lusty moans. “Mmmm,” she moaned as her lips kissed the table top, sucking up my juices. I let go of her hair and gave her ass a firm slap. “Oh God Yes, baby!” she groaned through clenched teeth. Again and again my I buried my dick inside her little wet pussy, each time thrusting in up to the hilt. Lisa's little body was bouncing to and fro as I let go of her arm and grabbed her hair with both hands. “I'm…You're….Fucking….Whore!!!” she gasped between thrusts as she reached back to slid a finger in her ass. I looked down at her finger in her tiny butt hole and smiled. Grabbing her hand, I pulled it away as I yanked my cock from Lisa's wet pussy in one fluid motion. “Spread that ass whore!” I commanded. “Yesss,” Lisa hissed as she reached back and pulled her tight little ass cheeks apart for me. After dribbling a liberal amount of spit down onto her asshole, I began working my cock into her small body once again. Lisa clenched her teeth, and groaned softly as I entered her most private hole. “That's it baby!” she moaned. “Fill me up!” It took about sixty seconds for me to implant my dick all the way in her tight little butt hole. Once I was, I began to gyrate my hips, massaging Lisa's inner walls with my cock. “Oooohhh, I'm a dirty, dirty, dirty fucking whore!” she gasped to herself. “And whose dirty fucking whore are you?” I asked that giving her a few small thrusts. “I'm your dirty fucking whore baby! I'm your dirty little assfuck!” My eyes were transfixed on my dick sliding in and out of that impossibly tiny hole, as Lisa kept on talking. Were words were as hot as usual, although sometimes she was quite incoherent. I began to pick up the pace, filling and emptying Lisa's ass pipe repeatedly as her tiny hands held her ass cheeks splayed for my viewing pleasure. She was starting to squirm on the table as I violated her asshole, pulling in and out. Lisa groaned in ecstasy right before I pulled my cock from her asshole and started smacking her tiny rosebud with my engorged tip. “Please put it back in!” she begged. “Fuck my asshole!” I then put it back inside, but not in her ass. She gave a sudden yelp as I slammed my cock into her soaking wet pussy from behind, causing her tiny body to lurch forward along the table. “Ohhhhh, fucccccckkkk,” she cursed as I resumed fucking her wet hole. “Where do you want my cum, slut?” I asked that giving her ass another slap. “I don't care!” she moaned. “You can fucking cum anywhere you want! In my pussy, in my ass, all over my fucking face! Just do it!” With that I let loose a torrent of hot cum into Lisa's pussy, flooding her insides with my juices. My cock kept pounding into her drenched hole until I was completely spent. “Oh yesssssss,” she moaned as I pulled myself from inside her. Lisa quickly spun and dropped to her knees, grabbing my cock in her hand. She continued moaning as she wrapped her lips around my and sucked me dry. As I felt myself softening, I pushed her head away and started to pull up my pants. “Noooo!” Lisa begged. “I want more!” “I can't baby,” I said that yawning. “I'm spent.” Lisa grinned an evil grin as she hopped up on the table and spread her legs. “Are you sure?” I could see my cum dribbling from her pussy as she sat there, stroking her clit. With a smile, she wiped up a droplet of the white fluid and put it to her mouth. “Mmmm, your cum feels good in my pussy.” She then sucked her finger between her lips. “Tastes good too.” I threw my head back smiling. What had I gotten myself into? Lisa licked her lips as she grabbed me and pulled me onto the table with her. * * * * An hour later I left Lisa's house, looking at my watch in frustration. My dick was limp and sore, not to mention covered in dried cum. I only had half and hour to get home, have a shower and get to work. “This woman is going to be the death of me,” I groaned, as I climbed groggily into my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment