Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sedated Sister-in-Law

My sister-in-law was admitted. That was the news that I received as I left the office. Around 7.00 pm my wife phoned me, "Can you come and pick me up? I will be out in an hour. Rea is in Rai Bahadur Hospital. By the time I get a cab or auto it will be late." "What's wrong with her?" I enquired "Its her usual vitamin problem. She fainted and fell. The doctor has advised a full checkup." She said "Is she in the General ward or a room?" I asked in a worried tone. "She got the AC room." She said chuckling "Arvin, her neighbor was there. His friend is a PRO or something, he arranged it and it's free. Dad had helped him earlier" I remembered that my late father-in-law, an Advocate by profession, in nature was a helping hand to the society. There was hardly anyone who did not know him or had received something from him one way or the other. I never mentioned his name because of the special treatment. It made me uncomfortable. "I will be there." I said before she began to gloat. As I passed the Hospital, I thought maybe I should just pop in and do a little sycophancy and then move away to pick up my wife. I looked up her name. She was in Room no: 17. I knocked and entered. She was sleeping peacefully. No one else was there. I didn't want to disturb her. I closed the door and waited outside looking for her husband. He might have gone to buy something. After some ten minutes I thought its better to go and pickup my wife. So I decide to give a last look in her room. I slowly opened to see if she had awakened. She was still sleeping. I slowly called her. There was no response. I slowly touched her arm. Still nothing. I shook her a little. She was still sleeping. 'She might have been sedated.' I thought It was then another thought crossed my mind. I went out and looked till the end. There was no one whom I knew. I hurried back to the room and closed the door. With quivering hands I touched her. She was still sleeping. Slowly I removed her sheet. She was wearing a nightgown. I placed my hands on her shoulder and slowly glided it down to her breast. I felt my dick rise sky-high. I pulled her nearer. I pulled up her gown fast viewing her milky thighs. I admired at her red thongs giving a shapely view of her pussy. Opening my zip I freed my dick and pressing it on her thigh while my hand was hectic freeing her boobs from her bra. I watched the mountain of lust bounce up with her sweet nipple like lava from a mountain. I pounced on her boobs like a ravenous fox knowing I had inadequate time. My dick was bulging on her thigh as I engulfed one of her boobs and squeezed the other teasing the nipples. I found her juicy red lips and sucked them doing a French. I mounted her. I felt her shapely thigh as my hand flew over her body to her ass. I cupped her soft ass and then moved her panties, driving my finger to her asshole twisting and pushing as it slides in. Then slowly I raise her leg over to my shoulder and pull out her panties. I find her hot sweet pussy all bulged up awaiting my dick. Slowly I push my dick in. Smoothly like a well-lubricated cock it moved. I pushed my dick deep to the hilt as the lust of fucking my young sister-in-law ran through my veins. I grabbed her boobs and rammed on like my life depended on it. I felt the pleasure rise and I was ready to ejaculate. Even in this danger I couldn't leave her ass. I didn't want to loose this once in a lifetime chance. I pulled my dick from her pussy, closed my zip, pulled down her dress and covered her with the sheet. The panties I put it in my pocket. I opened the door and looked out. No one I knew was around till the far end of the corridor. I looked out. I still had some time. I rushed back closing the door. With a jump I was on her as I pulled off the sheet and pushed up her dress. I kissed her busy pussy and turned her over. With greedy lustrous eyes I scrutinized her big ass I had always hoped to touch. I let my fingers drool over her beautiful lumps shuddering as I fulfilled my dream. Slowly I parted her ass cheek and traced her asshole. I placed my finger on her asshole and pushed slowly watching with utmost fascination as my finger began to disappear. I twisted and rotated my finger widening her asshole as lubrication. She seemed to moan. I wondered if the sedation was wearing off. I wondered what would she do when she see me in her ass? I smiled wondering on the scene, fingering her asshole. I parted her ass cheek and widened her asshole with my thumb. Slowly I tongued her asshole tracing her asshole as the pleasure erupted through me. I placed my dick on her asshole and pushed. It moved in slowly without any complications. As soon as the whole of my dick sunk into her ass I felt her ass tighten my dick. It was like a rubber band on my dick or as if a lady holding my dick in her closed palm. It was butter tight. I humped her furiously as my dick began to pump in her ass. I grabbed her breast squeezing her nipples. My movement became faster as I felt the eruption near. I squeezed her breast as I rode her ass faster and faster. I pushed deeper parting her ass cheeks almost lifting her up as I rammed deeper into her asshole as I erupted in her asshole. "OH! God!" I shrieked unable to keep silent as I felt the pressure and pleasure I have never felt before. "Mmmm! Yeah, my dear whore your ass is a heaven to me." I screamed forgetting where I was. "Oh, yeah let me cum in your ass-your boobs are a beauty, your nipples the nectar." I shouted as I fell over her ejaculating and awaiting the last drop to evacuate. After a while my senses returned, I jumped up. I wiped my dick on her ass. I pulled down her dress. I looked at her beautiful lips and slowly placed my dick on it. I opened her mouth and slowly pushed my dick in. I held her head and slowly played in her mouth. Unknowingly she began to suck it. My dick began to grow again. It was a good thing I had cum earlier or else I would have shot an awful lot in her mouth. I let her suck for a few more minutes then pulled it out. I patted my dick and closed the zip. I looked out. No one was still around. I closed the door and walked out. As I reached the parking area I searched my pockets for the key. It was then I found her panties. I forgot to put it on her. I ran back. I pushed the door open and looking around to make sure no one was still around I closed it. I was about to pull her panties from my pocket when I received the shock of my life. Her husband was sitting near her. He looked at me as if I was a lunatic. I stared back with nothing to say. "You didn't bring S?" he asked "Er, no I was-I mean I am- well on the way, thought just have a peep well I mean a look- you know.." "I don't get you." "I will be back," I said running out I flew to my wife and brought her back. I had a good reason by that time. I said I forgot about my wife and when suddenly I remembered I dashed out. All had a good laugh. My sister-in-law was discharged soon. We visited a few more times. Whenever I see her big ass swinging around, my dick would spring to life reminding of what happened that da. Once I couldn't hold on. She was making coffee in the kitchen. I was gazing at her from the visiting room. She was in her nightdress. I traced her figure and remembered how I parted her ass cheeks and fucked her ass. Watching her ass I could trace out the outline of her panties. I opened my zip and grabbed my dick and eyeing her big voluptuous ass started pumping. I began to masturbate watching her ass while she was making coffee in the kitchen. Her tight dress delineated her ass. Luckily I ejaculated within seconds and she didn't turn around. Had she turned she would have been surprised to see me jacking. I still hope maybe another day she would have another spell and be alone in the hospital -- Maybe I would get another chance at her ass.

1 comment:

  1. Hello mera naam Kalpana hai. Me apko apne bare me batati hoon meri umar 24 saal hai rang gora aur
    figar 34-26-36 hai. Me ek private school me teacher hoon. Ye kahani 2 saal pahle ki hai jab mai.....Read more>>

    ReplyDelete