Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Girl Next Door

I had known Joanna for years, ever since she and her mother had moved into the flat next door to mine. There was only the two of them as her mother and father had divorced not long before they had bought the flat. At first they were only the lady next door and her daughter, until one day Joanna managed to lock herself out and knocked on my door, desperate to use the bathroom. She was much younger than I, but she was polite and seemed bright. After that Joanna and her mother, Pauline, became two of my close friends. Pauline was a staff nurse and worked for an agency She tried to avoid night work, but occasionally, especially when money was tight, she would work a couple of night shifts for the extra money. I would look after Joanna while she was working.Joanna felt that she could talk to me about things she would find difficult mentioning to Pauline, usually boys or school and even, sometimes, Pauline's love life. All through this I watched grow from a bright and pretty child into an intelligent young woman. When Joanna was accepted for university I was as delighted as she was. She promised, solemnly, that she would come and see me during the break and I felt a lump in my throat as she set off in the little car her Pauline had managed to buy with a life insurance policy.While she was away, Pauline and I remained close. We never became lovers, but we were the sort of friends who listened to each other and treasured each other's company. I didn't keep a track of the days that Joanna was away, but I was aware of the end of term approaching and, truthfully, was looking forward to seeing her and hearing how she had found her first term. I could only imagine the differences between my first year, ten years ago and hers.I wasn't on the Saturday morning, when Joanna arrived, but I did notice her little car when I went into the main entrance. Living on the first floor, I always used the stairs, unless I had a load of shopping and I reached the top, still flicking through the morning paper. As I folded it to reach in my pocket, I noticed a young woman standing by my door. It took little more than a heartbeat for me to recognise Joanna. I smiled in delight at the sight of her.“Colin, I'm so glad you're back. I haven't got my keys and I'm absolutely bursting to go to the bathroom. You don't think…”“You haven't changed, have you? Of course you may use my bathroom.”I chuckled as I fished out my keys and unlocked the door. I was just about to tell her that Pauline had left a spare key with me, and I had left one with her, so that we could guard against locking ourselves out accidentally but Joanna dashed straight for the bathroom. I could hear her heartfelt sigh as she relieved the pressure and smiled as I went into the kitchen to brew a pot of tea. By the time she had finished, I had mugs, milk, and teapot on a tray with a tin of biscuits neatly placed on the coffee table in the lounge. Joanna came out of the bathroom, blushing a little.“Colin, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to be rude but I desperately needed the bathroom.”“Joanna, don't worry. Pauline will be back soon I'm sure and, anyway, she left a spare key with me. I've just made tea so, if you're not in a rush have a cup and wait with me.”“Thank you, I will. It seems silly, especially just after the dash I've made for the bathroom, but I'm really thirsty.”I poured two mugs of tea, remembering that she liked a lot of milk and no sugar in hers and we sat back, her on the couch and me in my big leather armchair. She talked about her first term and how expensive books were, how hard she was working. She seemed even more beautiful than when she had left a term ago. She'd let her long chestnut hair grow a little and now it brushed the top of her shoulders and swung a little as she mover her head. She had always been tall and slender, but now the traces of puppy fat had gone from her cheeks leaving a graceful sweep of cheekbone and wide clear eyes hazel like my own. Her complexion was flawless and she moved with grace and elegance, finally having the confidence to match her striking looks. Her jeans and t-shirt fitted closely and I could appreciate her trim figure, a flat tummy and tight bottom with a small but definite curve about her chest. She chattered away animatedly and smiled her lips moist and well formed. I have to admit that I was too busy admiring the young woman she had become to take in more than about one word in four as she spoke. I did, however, detect a feeling that she wasn't telling me everything and that something was not exactly wrong, but not quite as it should be. I was about to mention this feeling when we heard the sound of Pauline's key in the lock and Joanna jumped up.“That's Mum, I'll have to catch her, she'll be expecting me, she must have spotted the car.”“No problem. It's good to see you again.”“Thank you again for the use of your bathroom. I'm sorry if I disturbed you.”“Not at all, morning papers, spot of work at home and a lazy Saturday afternoon. No big plans.”“Colin, before I go back, may I come and see you, I need some advice, well an opinion really, and it's not something I can ask Mum about.”“No problem, just tap on the door when there's a light on and we'll sort something out. No scoot off and catch Pauline.”Joanna left, banging the door as she usually did. I dare say it was my fault, the door was heavy and I hadn't put a door closer on it, partly because I didn't fancy being accidentally locked out. As I washed the tea pot and mugs I wondered why Joanna would need my advice. I also wondered if that was connected to the feeling I had about something not being quite right. Putting it to the back of my mind I finished the pots and settled down to read the report I had brought home from work.I heard nothing from Joanna for the next few days, Pauline told me she had found a little job in a nearby restaurant to help with her tuition fees and how grateful she had been about borrowing my bathroom. I almost mentioned that Joanna had asked me for some advice but something made me hold my tongue. Joanna worked as many hours as the restaurant would let her, trying to make sure that she had a financial cushion for her second term I would see her leave as I left for work and we would smile and exchange polite greetings. Neither of us mentioned her wanting my advice. The Friday before Joanna was due to leave for university again, she tapped on my door. Opening it wide, I saw her on my doorstep, twisting her fingers together. I raised an eyebrow and waited for her to speak.“Colin, that advice I asked for, could I come round tomorrow evening?”“Of course you can. What time would you like to come?”“Would after dinner be all right?”“Fine by me, would you like me to cook dinner? I think Pauline said something about working tomorrow night.”“Do you mind? That would be really great.”“No trouble at all. I'll cook for six o'clock, then you can tell me what you need my advice on.”Joanna nodded and went back inside their flat. I went back inside to fetch my coat and then went shopping for groceries. I chose food that I knew Joanna liked, and the ingredients for a lasagne. That night I made the meat sauce and layered the pasta then left the lasagne in the fridge until next day. I cut slits in a loaf of crusty bread and slathered garlic butter into the cuts, wrapping the whole loaf in foil. All I had to do was make a small tossed salad and we had dinner. Cheese and fruit as dessert and everything, at least as far as food was concerned, would be fine.I put the bread and lasagne in the oven at a quarter to six, and carefully laid two places in the dining nook of the main room in my flat. Salad was in a bowl in the fridge waiting to be dressed and I'd opened a bottle of chardonnay and set it in an ice bucket. Soon the appetising smells of home-cooked food were filling the flat and I thought that everything was just about ready. A tap on the front door turned out to be Joanna. Opening the door I saw that she was wearing a dark red sleeveless dress, with her hair plaited down her back. Normally she wore contacts, but tonight she was wearing round framed glasses that made her eyes look bigger and more luminous than normal.We moved to the lounge and I poured two glasses of the wine. I sat in my usual armchair and watched as Joanna curled her legs underneath her on the sofa. She had sat this way for years but tonight she seemed to curl more sensuously than ever before. She sipped her wine and glanced at me over the top of her glassAll through the meal, Joanna was bubbly and bright, recounting incidents from her first term away. She drank a little of the wine and seemed to be more relaxed as the evening progressed. It was only when I'd loaded the dishes into the dishwasher and was taking coffee into the lounge on a tray that she seemed to stiffen, as if she was bracing herself to hear bad news.We sat in our usual places, she curled on the sofa and me lounging in my big leather armchair. We sipped coffee as we tried to find words to start the conversation. At last, Joanna spoke.“Colin, I want you to be absolutely honest with me. Do you think I'm a freak?”I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing.“Joanna, you have never been a freak. You are a beautiful young woman who has grown from a pretty, intelligent girl. Who on Earth has put such a foolish notion in your head?”“Someone at uni. I told him I didn't want to go out with him and he said I was a frigid freak and he only asked for a bet. He said I was ugly and stupid.”“And you believed him?”“Well, he was so popular and I hardly knew anybody.”“Let me show you something.”I stood up and took her by her hand, her long fingers suddenly feeling delicate and cool in my palm. I led her to the mirror at the far end of the room and stood her in front of it. She looked at her reflection as I spoke.“I see a desirable, beautiful young woman. She is clever and witty and stylish and, above everything else, stunningly attractive. Now look closely in the mirror and see yourself as I do.”She turned to face me, tears shining behind her spectacle lenses. Her breath caught in her throat and I suddenly found my hands trembling as I fought down the urge to take her in my arms and crush her to my body. Her perfume filled my nostrils and the soft pout of her lips filled my vision. I thought that it would only take a dip of my head and I could be kissing her. She looked up at me and slowly put hr hands around my neck, resting her head on my shoulder. I could feel her shaking as she sobbed silently in relief and I gently held her. Gradually her shaking subsided, though she still clung to me. Then she raised her head and I was looking into her eyes, still shining with tears and I could smell her perfume. She lifted her head a little further and I bent mine lower to kiss her lips. She opened her mouth and I flicked the tip of my tongue along the inside of her lips. She pulled me closer, kissing me urgently, her tongue slipping into my mouth.Pulling back I struggled to find the breath to speak.“Joanna, we shouldn't.”“You don't think I'm beautiful at all.”“That's not true, you're very beautiful, but there must be someone at uni for you.”“There isn't, I didn't realise what I wanted until I moved away.”“But it's too risky, I haven't got anything and you might get pregnant.”“No I won't, I went on the pill before I left for the first term.”Desperately, I tried to think of another excuse. It wasn't that Joanna was unattractive, more that I didn't want to take advantage. She pulled my head lower and kissed me again, plastering her whole body against me. My hands slipped around her and held her close, feeling her leaning into my embrace. I knew then that I wasn't going to argue any further. She seemed to sense this and took my hand, leading me along the corridor to my bedroom. Closing the door, she released me for just long enough to unfasten the zipper in the back of her dress. Shrugging her shoulders, she let the material fall around her ankles. Underneath she had no bra, just a suspender belt, to hold her stockings up, and a pair of French knickers in dark blue silk. Her breasts were rounded and firm, though her chest was almost as flat as a boy's. Her nipples were dark smudges against her pail skin rising to hard points that I wanted to touch and caress. She reached out and took my hand, lifting it to her breast and resting my fingertips against her nipple. Sure that I wasn't going to take my hand away, she reached out and began to unbutton my shirt, pushing the cotton aside as she unfastened each button. I could feel the hard point of each nipple as I cupped her taut breasts in my fingers, sliding my palms over her soft, lightly scented skin. I kissed the curve at the base of her neck, my tongue just touching the skin and tasting the salty sweetness of her. I encircle her with my arms and used my fingers to snap the elastic band holding her plait in place; slowly the strands began to unravel, letting the silky hair cascade down her bare back. Her hands were at my waist, her fingers unfastening my belt and then my trousers. Unfastened, they fell to the floor, leaving my tight briefs barely covering the bulge of my aroused manhood. Running my fingers down her spine, I slipped my fingertips into the waist of her silky knickers and slid them slowly down her smooth thighs. The downy hair between her legs was soft and a little damp beneath my fingers as I stroked gently, touching the swollen lips of her pussy through the soft bush.Joanna slid her hands inside my briefs and worked them down to my knees, brushing her palms against the swollen shaft of my cock. I stepped back and pushed my shoes and socks off, without bothering to unfasten them. Taking her hands I backed away, moving us both to the bed. I noticed for the first time that she had worn heels, making her a little taller and emphasising her shapely calves. Turning I laid Joanna on the bed and slipped the shoes off, making her giggle as I ran my fingertips over the soles of her feet.I laid down next to her and ran my fingertips over her smooth skin, tracing tiny swirling patterns from her stocking tops, over her taut belly, until I could cup her breast in my palm. I could feel the point of her nipple swell under my touch and leaned over, kissing her lips and invading her mouth with my tongue as I stroked her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. Still pressing our mouths together, I slid my hand back down, over her belly and eased my fingertips into the soft hair, covering her pussy. I touched the hard nub and gently stroked my finger around the base of her swollen clit feeling her become moist as she stiffened with the sensation that flashed through her body. She cried out, a sort of squeak that I captured with a kiss and arched her back, before relaxing again. Her eyes shone behind her spectacles and a light flush had coloured her chest a rosy pink while her nipples stood erect.Joanna reached for me, starting to take my erect member in her hand and then stopped. I caught the frown that flickered across her face and raised myself on one elbow.“What is it? What's the matter?”“I don't know what to do next. This is the furthest anyone has taken me.”“Take me in your hand and touch me. Then when you're relaxed, we can carry on.”She reached out again and curled her fingers around the base of my shaft. I'm not sure if I was fevered, or her hands were chilled, but they felt cool and soothing against my throbbing cock. She ran her fingers slowly along the length of my shaft, stroking them over the swollen tip and spreading the drops of pre-cum as she explored and caressed me. I could feel the tension draining out of her limbs as she touched he hard, hot flesh. Her fingers curled around my shaft as she stroked gently, moving the soft skin against the hard flesh underneath.I reached between us and moved her hand away before she could take things too far and make me cum. Pressing her onto her back, I knelt between her thighs, the tip of my cock oozing a trail of precum across her thigh. I released her hands and reached down, taking a grip on the base of my cock and using my other hand to gently open her pussy, The tip fitted beautifully between the lips of her pussy and I pressed forward, slowly and gently, sinking into her slippery tightness. Joanna groaned softly as she felt me entering her pussy. I could feel her gripping me with the muscles of her pussy as I sank slowly into her. I was trembling with the effort it took me to resist thrusting as hard as I could but I could feel Joanna slowly opening as I pressed deeper and deeper. She had her hands around my neck and pulled me closer so that I could kiss her, probing her mouth with my tongue.I began to move in and out of her pussy, feeling the smooth caress of her passage. She thrashed her head on the pillow and gasped my name as the ridge of my cock brushed against her swollen clit. Her whole body stiffened for a moment, arching her towards me and then she fell back, limp and I felt a hot gush bathing my cock. I leaned forward, until my lips were almost touching her ear. I could feel the tip of my cock pressed against her hymen, stretching it gently.“Are you ready, darling Joanna?”Joanna just nodded and Taking a deep breath, I pushed, trying to be as gentle as possible. She cried out in pain as I felt the thin tissue give and tear. The friction against my cock was a little uncomfortable for a moment, but I could feel her become slippery as I eased back and then pushed into her again. She whimpered again as I pushed slowly until I was sheathed deeply inside her. I could feel love and pride swelling in my chest as I realised she had given herself completely to me. Slowly, but building up an insistent rhythm, I began to work my swollen cock in and out of her tight pussy, gently stretching her until the whimpers tapered off to gasps. I could feel the tightening of her body as she came nearer and nearer to cumming and just as she was about to release her built up energy, I thrust hard and deep, pinning her to my bed as my cock spasmed inside her. I spurted thick ropes of cum deep into her womb, feeling the hot fluid splashing inside her. She clung to me, even as she arched her back and spread her legs as wide as she could to drag me deeper inside.I could feel my spent cock softening slowly and slipping from inside her, I slowly ease myself beside her and kissed her gently, then glanced down to see our juices mingled on the soft hair covering her pussy. She had bled a little staining the bedclothes and the tops of her thighs and stockings, but her eyes glowed when she looked at me. We were both relaxed and drifted off to sleep twined in each other's arms. I don't know what Joanna dreamed, but I do know that later she was to make a lot of my dreams come true. I woke to the sound of running water and the smell of coffee. The sheets were wrinkled and still smelt faintly of Joanna, while a strand of her chestnut hair clung to my pillow. I threw the top sheet back and swung my legs out of bed, just as the sound of water stopped and Joanna walked into the bedroom. She had my robe wrapped around her and her hair piled on top of her head, under a towel. She looked at me and smiled for a moment and then glanced down at the bedclothes. Seeing the bloodstain from the night before she blushed and looked back to my face.“I'm sorry, I've made a mess on your sheet.”“Joanna, we made a mess on the sheet and if that's all you think then you're greatly mistaken.”“What do you mean?”“We made love on that sheet last night.”“Yes we did, didn't we?”“Very much so.”“Coffee's on, what would you like for breakfast? I'll get it for you while you shower.”I muttered as I went past and turned the shower on. Steaming jets scoured my skin and I could feel the pounding waking my body. A careful shave and splash of cologne and I was ready to face the day. Joanna was in the kitchen, having poured coffee and was whisking eggs in a bowl. I reached around her waist and took the whisk out of her hand. Gently, hands on her shoulders, I turned her to face me and slowly brushed my lips across her mouth. I could feel them curve in a smile as I kissed her and led her, unresisting back into the bedroom.I laid her on the bed, and then tugged on the cord fastening the robe. Pulling the material aside, but leaving her arms trapped in the sleeves, I exposed her nakedness, still pink and moist from the shower. Leaning forward, I kissed the hard point of her nipple, touching my tongue to the tip. She closed her eyes and sighed as I touched her, arching her spine to press her breast to my mouth. My hands had the sleeves of the robe she wore pinned to the bed, trapping her arms. She turned her head on the pillow as I kissed the shallow cleft between her breasts, leaving a damp trail with the tip of my tongue. Her skin was sweet and the swollen nipples were ripe, like autumn berries, in my mouthStill trapping her arms, I kissed my way slowly down her belly, swirling my tongue in the dip of her navel and making her giggle. The taut muscles fluttered beneath each kiss and she gasped when I sucked a tiny fold of skin into my mouth and nipped it gently with the tips of my teeth. She whimpered softly and drew her knees higher, before relaxing her legs, so that her thighs opened and spread to show her tender pussy. I began to kiss the curve of her waist, carefully skirting the soft down hiding her pussy from view. The smooth skin of her belly fluttered beneath my lips and her thighs tightened. Nuzzling lower, I teased the lips of her pussy open gently, sliding the tip of my tongue along the tender opening. I could taste her, sweet and salty as my tongue slipped inside. Slowly, I swirled my tongue around the base of her clit, feeling the tiny nub swell and harden, then ran the tip of my tongue around the tiny shaft. Joanna stiffened beneath me, arching her back and thrusting her pussy against my mouth. I could taste a gush of sweet nectar as her pussy flooded.She fell back against the bed and gasped as the wave of sensation swept through her body. I could see the ripple of her muscles fluttering beneath her skin as she spasmed gently. Releasing my grip on the arms of the robe, I ran my fingers along the lips of her pussy, spreading the droplets clinging to the swollen tissues and opening her to slip my finger inside. I could feel her gripping my finger as I worked it in and out, turning my wrist so that my fingertip could caress every part of her pussy. I bent my head and began to caress her with the tip of my tongue, delving deeply and taking the tiny bud between my lips and sucking gently. I could feel the tension building in her limbs. Very, very gently, I nipped the hard bud with the edge of my teeth. I could feel her pussy squeezing my fingers so tightly that it almost hurt and she screamed quietly, tears in her eyes as her whole body arched and bucked beneath me. For an instant she couldn't catch her breath and then she gasped, her whole body flushed rose, as she relaxed back onto the mattress. I moved away slightly and lay beside her, kissing her mouth hard, so that she could taste herself upon my lips. She lay in my arms, panting like a captured animal, her eyes bright. I could feel the tremors that wracked her body.She lifted her head and pulled me down to her, or lips meeting. She pressed the length of her naked body against mine and slipped her hand between us. I could feel her slender fingers creeping lower and lower, until she had them curled around the base of my cock. Slowly she ran her hand back and forth, gauging my length and thickness. I could feel her smile against my mouth as she used her thumb to smear the drops of pre-cum over the head. She pushed me back onto the bed and began to kiss my neck pausing to murmur into my ear.“Now it's my turn.”He lips fluttered against my skin like moths, barely touching me. I could feel the silk of her skin against mine and the hard points of her nipples pressed against me. Her hair brushed my chest as she gently bit my nipples with the edge of her teeth and I could feel the electric tingle shooting through my body. Her mouth moved lower, over my belly and down to the tops of my thighs. Her long, cool fingers cupped my tight sac and curled around the base of my cock as she pressed her lips to the swollen head. I could feel moist lips caressing my shaft as she planted featherlike kisses up and down my length. She swirled the tip of her tongue over the head of my cock and moistened my aching knob. I could feel her lips curve as she smiled and then pursed them against the slip. The tip of her tongue darted out and flicked against the slit as she lowered her head, holding me between her lips as the edge of her teeth grazed the velvety skin.Joanna paused, looked up and, holding my gaze with her hesitant eyes, opened her mouth and lowered her head, sliding my cock over her tongue until she had filled her mouth with me. Her tongue swirled and flickered against my skin and her hand on the base of my shaft gently squeezed my tight sac. She rippled her fingers against the skin and slowly drew it down, baring the head of my cock completely. Her mouth was soft and hot as she sucked for a moment, then holding me lightly with her teeth, she breathed over my moist flesh.I had no idea where she had learnt such skills, but the torment was becoming too much for me to bear and I could feel the bubbling of my semen as she teased and tormented me with her mouth and fingertips. I began to stiffen even more, my cock growing in her mouth.“Joanna, you'd better stop there.”She raised her head and allowed my rigid cock to slip out of her mouth, with a wet plopping sound. Her lips were soft and moist as she looked up at me.“Why?”“Because if you don't stop, I'll cum in your mouth.”“Good.”She grinned wickedly and then plunged her head down onto my hard cock. I could feel her tongue wrapping around my shaft and, suddenly, it was too much. My legs stiffened as I tried to thrust upwards but she rested her weight across my thighs, holding me down as she bobbed her head up and down on my shaft. She had swept her hair to one side and I could look down and see her red lips fastened too the head of my cock as she sucked on me. I could hold back no longer and my cock jerked in her mouth. She felt the movement and clamped her lips more firmly behind the head of my cock. I could see the movement of her throat, as she swallowed the first drops of my sticky cum. Even if I had wanted to hold back, her cunning tongue would have drained me. A last swallow and she slipped my softening cock out of her mouth and moved beside me. She snuggled into my arms and kissed me, her lips still sticky and glistening with cum. I could taste myself on her mouth and tongue as we kissed deeply.“Joanna, where did you learn that?”“I don't know. I've always known in my mind, and it was so obvious that you enjoyed what I did.”“I didn't mean to cum in your mouth.”“I wanted you. It was sort of powerful to have you completely under my control.”“More like under your spell.”“Are you saying I'm some sort of a witch?”“No, more an enchantress.”“Flattery will get you anywhere.”“I'm happy right here, right now. But it's nearly lunch, Pauline is due any minute and I'm hungry”“Oh hell!”“Tell you what, you go home and change and when Pauline gets in I'll take you both to lunch. Big Sunday pig out.”“One condition.”“What? ”“I can come back tonight.”Laughing, Joanna rolled out of bed and disappeared into the bathroom. Less than a minute later I heard the front door slam and smiled. I may not have known what I was getting into but I thought it would be a great adventure finding out. We walked to the local carvery for lunch, Pauline on one arm and Joanna on the other. We all skipped dessert, Joanna saying that she had to squeeze her things back into her little car for the drive back to university and Pauline yawned and told Colin that she was still tired from her night shift. I smiled and pecked their cheeks, outside Pauline's door and stepped into my flat.I had barely made a pot of coffee and sat down with a steaming mug and a book when I heard a light tap on the door. Rising from my armchair, I went to answer it and found Joanna on the doorstep. I hadn't even opened the door fully before she had slipped inside. Closing the door quietly I followed her confident steps into the living room. I had not even chance to sit down before she had flung her arms around my neck and was kissing my face.“I decided you might like dessert.”“Joanna if I ate another bite, I would burst.”“Wait till you see the menu.”Giggling softly, she pushed the straps of her dress and let the dark blue shift fall to the floor. Underneath, she was naked, apart from a pair of black hold-up stockings. She had shaved her pussy smooth and stood proudly in front of me. She was mouth-wateringly beautiful and I could feel my loins stirring. There was a knot of fire in my belly and I'm sure that I growled at the sight of her. She stepped closer and unfastened my shirt, pushing it down my arms and as she kissed me and invaded my mouth with her tongue. Her long fingers moved to my belt and I felt her tugging the buckle undone and unzipping my pants. The cloth tumbled down around my ankles and Joanna put her hands in the middle of my chest and pushed. I took half a step back, before getting my feet tangled and falling back into my armchair. Joanna dropped to her knees and began to stroke the bulge in my tight, white silk, briefs Hooking her fingers in the waist, she eased the material over my swelling cock, before leaning forward and slowly sliding the firm length of my shaft over her tongue into the back of her throat.Slowly, Joanna used her tongue to bathe my stiffening cock in her sweet saliva. She could feel every movement of my cock against her tongue and, as she felt the first tremors of my eruption, she would release me from her mouth and hold me with the edge of her teeth until the tremor had passed. Her head, with her curtain of chestnut hair, bobbed prettily on my cock as she sucked and nibbled gently on the swelling head.She pulled her head away, a loud `plop' sounding as my swollen cock slipped from between her moist lips. She tilted her head slightly and the tip of her tongue peeked from her mouth as she took hold of my hard cock with one hand and used the fingers of her other to explore my tight, full, sac. Her hand on my cock stroked slowly up and down, spreading the slippery coating of pre-cum and saliva up and down my shaft. She could see the head becoming slick and shiny, as her fingers caressed me. Releasing my throbbing cock, she stood up and straddled my thighs; her shaven pussy poised just above the purple head of my cock. As she lowered herself down, her fingers pulled the wet fleshy lips apart and eased the head of my cock into the entrance to her sweet pussy. The rim of my cock brushed her swollen clit and she gushed creamy juices over my cock. I could feel the hot cream oozing down my length and wetting my tight ball sac. Reaching up a little I closed my fingers around her breasts, pinching the hard nipples between my fingers and thumbs.Joanna closed her eyes and whimpered a little as she felt my cock edging into her. I caught her by her hips and slowed her down even further, teasing her as I lowered her. Gently I took each nipple into my mouth and sucked then nipped sharply at her budding breasts. I was rewarded with another flooding gush of her come splashing onto my balls. Slowly I lifted her a little and let her sink back down, relishing the caress of her pussy on my knob.Taking a deep breath and holding it I tilted my hips slightly and pulled Joanna hared down onto my erect cock. The length of my shaft plunged into her womb and she opened her eyes wide, as if in shock, as she felt herself being impaled on my cock. Tears sprang to her eyes and she let out a shattering groan as her juices poured down my cock. I could feel the tip of my cock pressed hard against her cervix and then she began to lift herself on my cock, gyrating a little before dropping back down onto my loins. I could feel her pussy contracting as she pressed her hips down harder, enveloping my cock with her tight pussy. I grabbed her hair and pulled her to me so that I could invade her mouth with my probing tongue. She mashed her lips against mine opening her mouth to suck greedily on my tongue. Her nipples were like glowing embers against my chest, hard and hot. Every movement brushed them against my chest and I pulled her closer to feel the hard points digging into my skin. Her rocking movements and the caress of her sopping pussy had me ragingly hard and I could feel the cum bubbling inside my shaft.“Joanna I' gonna cum inside you.”“God Yesss! Fill my cunt with your spunk.”“I'm cumming”“Fuck yesssss!”Joanna arched back violently, almost slipping from my grasp as my cock began pumping inside her, spurting thick cum into her dripping womb. “Her legs gave way and she was impaled on my cock, her spasming pussy milking the lasts drops of cum out of my cock and balls.The last ripples shot through her pussy and she slowly slid off my dripping, slimy cock. She grinned wickedly for a moment and then knelt between my legs and took my cock in her hands, guiding it back into her warm mouth. I looked down as she greedily sucked on my sticky cock and licked my balls clean. I couldn't believe that my aching cock was becoming hard again and, as she nibbled along the prominent vein my cock twitched explosively. Sensing the building sensation, she slid me smoothly to the back of her throat and cradled my balls in her pretty hands. I was jerking my hips when she suddenly tilted her hand ad slid her forefinger into the tight starfish of my anus. I almost leapt off the armchair and spurted madly into her mouth flooding her throat and tongue. She swallowed and swallowed, drinking me down. At last my cock was empty and she slid it out of her. Kneeling between my spread legs, she rested her head on the inside of my thighs she looked at me dreamily.“Did Sir enjoy his dessert?”“Very much so, very sweet and juicy.”Still grinning, Joanna slipped the dress back on, well more poured it on really. Decent again she walked to the door, where I stole a long lingering kiss.“Don't stay away too long darling.”“Or else?”“I shall have to come and visit you.”“I think I'd liker that but now I need to finish loading my car.”We kissed again and I watched her go next door, as she opened her door. Closing mine I leaned on it for a moment, catching my breath. Dessert was certainly a welcome change. Monday started like the beginning of any other working week. I carried my briefcase past reception and climbed the stairs to my office. Alison, my secretary, had coffee brewing and brought my first mug of the day to my desk. She paused; looking at me with curiosity, then shook her head and left, closing the door gently behind her. I shrugged and settled down with my briefcase. Flicking open the catches, I slid out the report I had intended to read at the weekend, before Joanna had distracted me. An envelope slid from between the pages. The paper was thick and smooth, almost like card, and the flap had been tucked, rather than stuck down. I unfastened the flap and took out two Polaroids, with a sheet of heavy paper folded around them. The paper was a note, handwritten in beautifully styled handwriting. The ink was a deep, royal blue and appeared to be lightly scented. I read the note; which said that“Dearest Colin,I loved being with you. You made me into a proper woman and I want to make love with you again and again. I hope you feel the same about me. Perhaps you could visit me while I'm at university. I don't think I can wait until I come home again. I think I love you.I've sent you something to remind you of me.Joanna”I turned the polaroids face up. One was of Joanna grinning into the camera lens, her smile bright and wide. I could almost hear her throaty giggle as I looked at her face. The other was of Joanna, naked, sprawled across her narrow bed in the university hall of residence. She was wearing a smile and the watch I had given her the day she left for the first term. Across the white strip on the bottom of each photograph she had written `Love, J'The rest of the day sped by in a blur of work. My staff were almost panting to keep up with me. This drew puzzled looks from them because, normally, Mondays were days of finding balance and easing gradually into the stream of work. By four thirty we had cleared our desks and I packed my briefcase and gave my colleagues an early finish for the day. This raised a please, but surprised, eyebrow from everyone. Most of them were used to leaving while I remained closeted in my office, sometimes until eight o'clock.The drive home seemed to rush past in a blur. I am sure that I paid no attention to the road and it is probably luck, rather than skill and judgment, that prevented me from crashing. Sliding my car into my usual slot in the car park I grabbed my briefcase and made my way up the stairs to my flat. Pauline was on the stairs, having just finished a shift at the local hospital. She looked across as we unlocked our doors and, taking a deep breath, spoke.“Colin, I've made dinner for two this evening. I'd got so used to feeding Joanna that I made a big casserole. Would you join me? It'll just go to waste otherwise.”“Pauline, I'd love to, but you'll have to let me contribute. How about if I bring a bottle of wine?”“You don't have to bring anything, I'll be glad of some company. But if you insist…”“I insist, what do you prefer?”“White, something light and dry.”“Fine and I'll bring some of that coffee you like.”“Are you sure? I never seem to have time to shop in town for that sort of thing.”“Of course I'm sure.”“Fine, about seven then? Give me chance to change out of my uniform.”“Until seven.”On that note, we stepped through our front doors. I hurried to the bedroom and laid out clothes for the evening. Normally I would change into jeans and t-shirt, but tonight I decided on dark blue slacks and a pale cream shirt, no necktie. I ran my hand over my chin, checking for signs of stubble and decided that I did not need to shave again. A run through my hair with a comb and I decided that I was presentable enough for a meal with a friend. I chose a bottle of chardonnay from the fridge and a bag of ground coffee from my freezer.Looking at my watch, I decided that I still had half an hour before I should go next door. Opening my briefcase I took out the two polaroids that Joanna had left there. One, the one where she was clothed, I carefully mounted in a picture frame I had been given for Christmas and the other I slipped between the pages of my book, so that I could look at her before I went to sleep each night. I collected the wine and coffee from the kitchen and stepped out of my front door, locking it securely. The sound of Pauline's doorbell had barely echoed through her hallway before she was opening the door, swinging it wide and gently hugging me, as she kissed my cheek. Taking the wine and coffee, she led the way inside.Pauline had change out of her nurse's uniform into a caftan of flowing blue silk. She had bare feet and her hair was damp and sweet smelling from the shower. Her hair was redder than Joanna's and her eyes more green than hazel. She had a slender figure, a little more curved than her daughter's but still more girlish than womanly.In the kitchen, she handed me a corkscrew and the wine, and I carefully pulled the cork. Two glasses stood on the counter and I poured wine into each. We carried our glasses over to the table where the casserole was steaming. I held Pauline's seat as she sat down and she served us with meat in rich gravy and soft fluffy creamed potatoes.The food was delicious and we talked about Joanna as wet ate. I drank only a little wine, but Pauline obviously enjoyed my choice. I had topped her glass up for the second time when she reached out and caught hold of my other hand.“Colin, are you trying to get me drunk?”“Of course, so I can have my wicked way with you.”I had smiled as I replied, letting her know that I was teasing her and that she would be safe in my company. She seemed to blush, for a moment, and looked down at her empty plate. Then she looked up, directly into my eyes. I could not look away from her gaze as she spoke again, almost shyly, even though she must have known that she had me hypnotised with her gaze.“You don't need to get me drunk for that.”“Pardon?”“You don't need to get me drunk to have your wicked way with me.”Pauline stood up and pulled on my hand. I stood in front of her, speechless, as she slipped her arms around me and lifted her face, lips parted. Her face was a little flushed from the wine, but I could see in her eyes that she knew exactly what she was doing. She pulled my head lower until our lips met. The hungry probing of her tongue and the feel of her lips against mine filled my brain with conflicting emotions and sensations. I could not help but recall Joanna's kiss and then I was in the moment and all thoughts of anything other than Pauline's urgent kisses and the heat of her body were banished from my mind.I could feel her sinuous body through the thin silk of her caftan and it was obvious that she was naked beneath the material. The hard points of her nipples were pressed, through the cloth, against my chest and I could feel a flush of hot blood, as it rushed to her cheeks. I could smell her perfume in the hollow of her throat as she sucked on the tip of my tongue, drawing me into her mouth. We broke the kiss and she murmured into my ear.“Colin, I want you, please?”Her voice quavered and broke a little on the last word, her breath the lightest of caresses against my skin. I honestly tried to resist, but my body seemed to want otherwise. Even the memory of Joanna only served to fuel my desire. I was uncomfortably hard and erect beneath the cloth of my slacks. Pauline pressed herself harder against me, feeling the stiffening bulge and she smiled against my neck. She took hold of my hand and led me to her bedroom. The covers were already turned down on the double bed and I realised that if she had not been planning for us to make love, she was at least prepared. Her fingers were deft and sure as she unfastened the buttons on my shirt, one by one. Pushing the light cotton aside, she kissed my exposed chest, nuzzling my nipples, first one then the other, sucking and nipping them until they were as hard and erect as her own. Pulling my shirt free of my waistband, she slid her fingers down the front of my trousers, caressing me through the cloth. I could feel her touch and caress and groaned, deep within my chest, as her fingers traced the length of my cock through the material. Her fingers plucked at my belt buckle and unfastened my fly, letting my trousers fall in a heap around my ankles. She stroked the skin at my waist, slipping just her fingertips inside the elastic of my briefs. Her hands behind the cloth, she eased the material over the head of my cock, letting it spring free as she lowered my briefs to my knees, letting them fall to join my trousers. I wriggled my feet out of my shoes and socks and kicked the heap of material away, letting my shirt fall down my arms, to the floor.Pauline was on her knees now, her mouth barely a hands breadth from the tip of my cock. The head of my cock was swollen and shiny and I could feel the throb of my blood pounding through it. She leaned forward and brushed her lips against the skin of my thigh. I could feel the tip of her tongue tracing moist patterns as she laid a line of kisses along my thigh, closer and closer to my balls. Her cheek brushed my sac as she nipped lightly with her teeth. All she had to do was turn her head a little and her lips would be brushing the base of my hard cock. I was achingly erect, the hot blood pounding in my shaft as if it were ready to burst.Pauline stood up and moved closer, so that the silk of her caftan brushed the tip of my cock, as it jutted out beneath my belly. Reaching behind her she undid the sash around her waist and then unfastened th tie at her neck. A single shrug of her shoulders sent the silk cascading down her body, catching on the tip of my cock for a moment and making me groan with desire. Pauline stood naked in front of me, her full breasts taut, nipples erect and pointed. I desperately conjured the image of Joanna, her daughter, but all that achieved was to excite me further.Pauline stepped closer, pressing her body against me. I held her and bent my mouth to hers. She parted her lips eagerly sucking on my tongue as I slipped it into her mouth softly, at first, then harder, nipping at my lip with her teeth. My hands slid along her spine, until I could squeeze her bottom gently as I pressed her to me. Gasping we broke the kiss and she took my hand, leading me to her bed. She laid back, her head propped on a couple of pillows. I lowered myself to the bed beside her and, looking into her eyes, trailed my fingertips over the smooth curve of her belly, across the fullness of her breasts until I could pinch the hard bud of her nipple, not hard enough to hurt, but enough to send sparks of anticipation through her nerves. She moaned in the back of her throat as I kissed the base of her neck, moving my lips lower and lower until I could kiss her breasts and taste the faintest trace of her sweat. My lips embraced her hard nipple and my tongue lashed gently across the swollen tip. My hand slid down the curve of her belly, lingering for a moment at her belly-button then dipping lower. Where Joanna had a faint down covering her pussy, Pauline was smooth skinned and bare, my fingers sliding smoothly to the join of her pussy lips. She groaned as my fingertip caressed her tender lips, stroking slowly down between her thighs. I could feel her pussy growing wetter as my fingertip travelled slowly back and forth, slipping deeper between her lips with every movement. Curling my finger, I discovered the hard nugget of her clit. My finger touched it lightly, making her whole body tremble as I ran my fingernail along the tiny shaft. She yelped in pleasured surprise as I flicked my fingernail across the sensitive tip.“Christ! , Colin don't stop!”Slowly, I eased my finger out of her wetness. She was nowhere near as tight as Joanna, but she till caressed my finger with a ripple of her passage as I slid my finger out.“Colin, you bastard! Make me come please.”I slid my knee between her thighs and took hold of the base of my cock in one hand. With the other, I opened the sticky lips of her pussy. Resting the tip of my cock inside their warm embrace, I gradually eased my cock deeper into her moist, yielding pussy, The rim of my cock head brushed along the shaft of her hard clit and, at the same time, I gently nipped her nipple between my teeth. She seemed to erupt, thrusting upwards and wrapping her arms around me, pulling my cock deep into her. A weak cry slipped from between her lips as she trembled in my embrace. I could feel hot fluid gushing from her pussy and the air was filled with the tang of her excitement. The aroma was reminiscent of Joanna but muskier, somehow. I started to move inside her, long strokes, gentle and deep. She thrashed her head from side to side on the pillows and bucked her hips, our loins slapping together with a wet, smacking sound, then peeling apart. I could feel the sweat springing from my pores as I held back, resisting the urge to plunge and ravage her. Pauline bent her knees and wound her ankles around my calves, pulling me against her.“Harder, Colin, harder, fuck me.”I slid in and out smoothly, thrusting harder, ramming my cock deep into her hot pussy. I could feel the ripples building in her pussy, squeezing and caressing the length of my cock. Reaching down I caressed the hard button of her clit and she arched her whole body against me again. Her body shuddered as I pinned her down with my cock and stroked and pinched at her clit. Tears appeared in her eyes and the dark mascara and eye make-up ran onto her cheeks. She collapsed back against the bed, panting and breathless as I started to stroke my cock in and out of her pussy gently at first, but then thrusting viciously into her dripping slit.“Oh God Colin, no! Don't stop, come inside me.”I closed my eyes and, in my mind, heard Joanna's cries of orgasm. It was too much to bear and my cock stiffened painfully and them jerked again and again as I spurted ropes of watery cum into her pulsating womb. I could feel the jerk of my cock with every jet of cum, like the recoil of a rifle. Hot juices mingled and spilled over her shaven mound and the tops of her thighs as our bodies slapped wetly together.It seemed as if the moment between heartbeats, while we came together, would stretch forever. I strained to pump the very last drop of my cum into her belly as Pauline strained against me, her limbs trembling like plucked bowstrings. The carefully applied make-up had run in dark streams around her eyes and her lip-gloss was smeared across her mouth. The last drops of cum spattered into her gaping pussy. My cock ached from the force of my spurts and, as I softened and slipped out of her I could hear the hiss of her breath as the cooler air played across the sensitive tissues of her pussy. The lips of her pussy looked tender and a little sore from the friction against my hard cock.Gasping we lay side by side, our bodies lightly sheened with sweat. Rolling onto my side, I pulled her to me and kissed her gently and tenderly. I could see the lazy relaxed look in her green eyes and thought how feline she looked. We curled together like a pair of spoons and drifted into deep and, for me, dreamless sleep.

1 comment: